Sunday, January 3, 2016

Tops Read For 2015

2015 came and went in such a flurry. I admit, I didn't read much this year. I've been so busy and since I commute 30 minutes into town everyday, most of my books ended up being audiobooks. I read a bunch of older books that have sat on my TBR list forever so here are my top books, and I'm sorry that they weren't all released in 2015.
I read books that made me cry like....1. We Were Liars by E Lockhart
I read books that were set in fantasy worlds like...2: Snow Like Ashes Sara Raasch
I read sexy, raw books that kept me on the edge of my seat like... 3: Clear by Jessica Park
I read suspenseful books that kept me guessing like... 4. Memorized by Alyne Roberts
I read lighthearted and funny mysteries like... 5. Twenty-Eight and a half Wishes by Denise Grover Swank

No comments:

Post a Comment